Embroidered with the Moorings Logo and made by Patagonia, the Adze Jacket offers total protection from even the worst wind, combines Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven fabric with a moisture-wicking fleece grid backer that keeps you warm and dry in cold conditions. Stay agile and nimble whether climbing spires or scrambling along alpine ridges. The microgrid fleece interior traps heat, moves moisture and feels great next to your skin, allowing total versatility with short- or long-sleeved layers.
The Adze has these Special Features:
- Drawcord hem to seal out the elements and lock in heat.
- A warm fleece grid backer wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile, hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Fabric: 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that stops wind and resists precipitation
- Weight: 22 oz. (598 g)
Each of these logo items comes with the Moorings Logo embroidered on the item. They may also be custom embroidered with virtually anything you wish - your own custom quote, slogan, nickname, trip destination, or monogram (up to 25 characters).
Please note that embroidered items will be considered final sale and may not be returned for exchange or refund.
We do encourage you to commemorate your travel experience by having your item embroidered and in an effort to make certain you get the "right fit", invite you to call us to discuss sizing details over the phone.
Please call us toll free at 1-888-924-2050 (+203-924-2050 outside North America) and allow 3 weeks for delivery if you wish the item to be embroidered.