The Lightweight Dry Sacks are our most versatile dry sack. It is flexible in both senses of the word – soft and pliable AND a "sack for many uses." They're made from a lightweight outer 70D waterproof nylon fabric with an interior white colored polyurethane coating. They have a hypalon non-wicking (non-wicking is a good thing in a dry sac!) roll-top closure and feature a D-ring attachment point at the buckle. Ideal for boating, backpacking, general travel, ski touring and more.
Are lightweight dry sacks...
- Suitable for water & paddle sports? Absolutely. The tough nylon material is perfectly suited to watersports – be cautious around sharp objects or abrasive surfaces.
- Waterproof? The fabric is more than adequately waterproof (10,000 mm hydrostatic head) – just avoid submersion, as water can seep through the roll-top closure of any dry bag.
- Packable? Lightweight Dry Sacks won’t weigh down your pack or duffel
- Useful? Made for boating, travel, paddle sports, backpacking, hiking
What can these sacks hold...
- 1 liter: a phone in a waterproof case (double bagging essential for your phone), first aid essentials, snacks, wallet & keys
- 2 liter: a phone in a waterproof case (double bagging essential for your phone), first aid essentials, snacks, wallet & keys, gloves & beanie
- 4 liter: shell jacket, gloves, beanie, day trip essentials